Welcome to your Access Insight Starter environment....
Your server is now ready to go !
Thank you for having installed this Access Insight Starter AMI. Your Business Intelligence server is now ready for connecting to your your data and creating stunning interactives dashboards.
What you have in this free package
Access Insight Starter is the ideal package to start your Business Intelligence project in the Cloud. We are pleased to offer you the following
- One designer
- One public access for unauthenticated viewers
- Unlimited number of dashboards
- Unlimited number of reports
- 3 connections to data sources
- Unlimited data volume
How to get started
IMPORTANT USERNAME AND PASSWORD INFORMATION: Please click here to learn how to get your username and password.
- Log in to Access Insight
- Watch this video to see how to connect Access Insight to your database.
- Watch video tutorials to learn how to create data dictionaries, reports and dashboards.
Your default credentials are the following :
- designer : the login you should use for designing your dashboards.
- superadmin : the super administrator user who is useful for creating the connection to the databases and advanced setup
- https://yourhostname/insight/public/publicaccess/ : this is the url for unauthenticated viewers
How to get your user names and passwords
Your passwords are automatically generated for your two users : superadmin and designer. Go to your AWS Console and display the system log of your running instance by selecting "Instance Settings" then "Get System Log".
Then, scroll down the system log until you find the generated passwords for superadmin and designer. The log should look like this :